Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 1 February 2013

Salut!

I thought it was about time I made an effort to entire the big wide world of blogging, so here I am!
My name's Faith, I'm 18 years old and currently applying to university to study Fashion Promotion and Journalism. I quite frankly cannot wait to get out of this tiny village I've been stuck in my whole life and move on to the city life, where there's public transport and not fields everywhere you look! Trust me the countryside is not what it's cracked up to be; it's just mud, mud, glorious mud. The most 'fashionable' people around here seems to be Jack Will's obsessed preppy girls who think that wearing clothes like that with a pair of Ugg boots automatically makes them a fashion icon - oh cont rare it most definitely does the opposite!
I think because of my surroundings I'm the opposite, I surround myself in a mass of beautiful clothes and am an avid bargain hunter. I love the thrill of getting something half price - the last in my size! After all there's only so far my Gregg's salary can go!

I'm going to try and post here a couple of times a week but I'm new so bare with me




Faith xx

No comments:

Post a Comment